Monday, September 13, 2010

Intro

My name is Hady Jalloh and I am a finance and investment major with a math minor. I am a personal trainer and enjoy working out and playing basketball and football.
I hope this management class is more hands on and interactive because I believe management is simple but not easy. Therefor it should be practiced through more interactive learning such as role playing, demonstrations or even video clips from well known movies such as Wall St. My hope is to leave this classroom with more then a grade and genuinely have a deeper understanding of what management is in order to be able to manage my bosses and someday be an effective manager.

4 comments:

  1. It is nice be a football and basketball player at the same time. I like basketball, but not good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. personal trainer?! train me! i need to get in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, I think you end up learning alot more through interaction plus you have more fun like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point about getting more than just a grade for the class. Professor Kupris seems to really care about the content and quality of the class. But you already seem to be a good manager: being able to manage so many aspects of life (sports, work, hobbies etc.) should eventually get you where you want to be. Good luck in everything!

    ReplyDelete